Let’s Go to Taco Town!
Everybody loves tacos, especially when they are made with extra love and creativity. You can pretty much put everything under the sun as a filling and it will turn out great.
Aribar, your favorite Mexican restaurant, has come up with a new and mouthwatering menu that will make you come back for more. Introducing Chicken Teriyaki Taco! We love it so much we are going to share the recipe so you can make it at home and share the love at your next dinner party.
Teriyaki Chicken Taco
350 Gr. of Boneless Chicken Breast
80 Ml. of Pineapple Juice
2 Tbs. Soy Sauce
1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
2 Tsp. Chilli Powder
¼ Tsp. Garlic Powder
½ Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
250 Gr. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
150 Gr. Green Onions, chopped
300 Gr. Lettuce, shredded
300 Gr. Fresh Tomato, chopped
8 Pcs. Flour Tortillas
- Mix all Marinade ingredients in a bowl, add boneless chicken breast.
- Coat chicken breast in marinade mixture. Cover the bowl and let marinade in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill, remove the chicken out of the marinade.Grill chicken 6 minutes each side or until cooked through, leaving beautiful grill marks on each side.
- Rest the chicken, and cut into thick strips.Place 2 tablespoons of cheese on the center of each tortilla.
- Divide chicken strips evenly and place on top of cheese. Top each tortilla with tomatoes, chopped green onions, lettuce and remaining cheese.
This taco won’t stay too long on the plate, guaranteed!
Aribar serves great Mexican food from 11 AM to 11 PM, every day. Please check our website for complete Food and Beverage Menu.