Homemade Ice Cream
A good bowl of ice cream is the perfect summer treat for both adults and children. Save yourself a trip to the store and make your own ice cream. It is as simple as it gets without compromising taste and creaminess. These basic recipes are waiting to be explored and taken to a different level of creativity.
No Churn Easy Ice Cream
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 400 ml condensed milk
- 0.5 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 150 gr chopped berries or chocolate chip (optional)
1. Whip the whipping cream until hard peak.
2. Mix vanilla extract into condensed milk. Gently fold condensed milk and optional berries or chocolate chip into whipped cream.
3. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 4 – 6 hours.
4. Enjoy with your favorite topping.
Non Dairy No Churn Ice Cream
- 600 gr Frozen Banana
- 100 gr coconut cream
- 200 gr frozen berries or mango
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth in a food processor.
2. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 1 – 2 hours.
3. Best enjoyed the day of making, if kept frozen for more than 2 days allow to thaw for 20 minutes to be able to scoop.
Homemade Gelato is available at Tempio, great flavor options and fresh ingredients.
Tempio opens daily form 11.00 – 23.00