Chocolate is pretty much the key to everyone’s happiness. There are a Million ways to enjoy chocolate and incorporating it into a dessert is one of them.
Cooking your own dessert can be slightly intimidating as it needs precise measurements and takes a bit more attention. However, with this four ingredient Chocolate mousse we are confident that even a beginner can whip up a successful dessert.
50 gr sugar
250 ml cream
150 gr dark chocolate chips
250 ml cream, whip to a stiff peak
- Whisk sugar and eggs together until pale and creamy, approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat 250ml cream to just below boiling point then slowly pour into the egg mixture while whisking all the time. If you do not whisk while pouring the mix will scramble.
- Return the cream and egg mixture to the pot. Cook on a low heat while stirring all the time until it has thickened. Do Not Boil or it will split.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate chips, whisk until melted. Let cool completely
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cold chocolate mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to use